Since October 2010 MRC and worldпїЅs leader in price analytics ICIS has launched a joint project for FSU countries. The main task of the project is to create a transparent methodology for weekly quotations of polymers in five countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
Price reports will be useful for all market players: producers of polymers, trade companies and converters.
Weekly reports contain the following information:
- general ranking of prices by types of polymers
- ranking of prices for popular grades by types of polymers and technology of polymers conversion
- analysis of logistics at supplies of polymers to domestics and external markets (general analysis of supplies by countries, ports and borders of transition, types of transport used before a border, inside the country)
- dynamics of polymers prices over previous 12 months/12 weeks
- interpretation of mostly considerable news and opinions of experts on polymers market over a week
- useful information: index of polymers prices, naptha monomers in Europe and Asia, currency rates.
Commodities covered: polyethylene (PE - HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, EVA), polypropylene (PP – homopolymer PP, PP-block, PP-random, raffia), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS – GPPS, HIPS, EPS) and styrene plastics, polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
Format: PDFGet report