Price Forecast Reports include methodology that simultaneously takes into account 15 factors, including:
- Trends of current prices in the domestic market.
- Stock balance in the domestic market.
- All data are represented in convenient MS Excel table format.
- Seasonality in the domestic market.
- Trends in spot and contract prices for polymers in Western Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Trends in spot and contract prices for monomers in Western Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Trends in spot and future prices for naphtha and pil in Western Europe, Asia and the USA.
We are not idealists and we are perfectly aware that no one can make adequate Price Forecast in our highly volatile market. The crisis of 2008 proved that mathematics does not basically catch all fluctuations, and all world experts make mistakes as often as they make forecast.
On the other hand, price forecast is the most important tool to manage turnover funds for each player in the polymers market. Being aware of that, we developed Price Forecast Reports that include all prime factors affecting prices. Analyzing these factors at your sole discretion, on the basis of our data you can make your own forecast and to compare it with our final forecast.
To make forecast, we use our own multi-factor forecasting model based on Group Method of Data Handling (GMDH). Final forecast values are also audited with the help of expert reviews.
Price Forecast Reports are published every month. The final forecast of polymer prices, as well as forecasts of the polymer derivatives prices form for three months ahead.
To forecast the stocks of the raw material in Price Forecast Report, we use a detailed analysis of stocks, statistics of production, exports and imports statistics from ScanPlast Reports. Detailed analytics about the current prices on polymers is presented in our weekly Price Reports.
Products: HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, EVA, PP-homo, PP-impact, PP-random, HIPS, GPPS, ABS, EPS, PVC-S, PVC-E.
Commodities covered: (PE - HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE), polypropylene (PP - PP-homo, PP-impact, PP-random), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS – GPPS, HIPS, EPS, ABS), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polycarbonate (PC)
Format: PDFGet report